March 25, 2011

Ever Lonely

I know not where you'll go
Oh how that scares me
A lifetime of infinite lonely
I cannot let you ever go

The sun will die
And dusk will rise
The saddest day
No use for life

An ugly black hollow
You'll never get to know
I'll be all alone
Wanting forever to go

I will never see
The point permanently gone
A painful missing mystery
You shouldn't have to leave

The wind will blow
The cold will kill
The loneliest hour
No longer a will

This will be the worst part
Too much time to think
Of my broken heart
We"ll be too far apart

The rain will fall
The world will fade
The ugliest minute
No need to stall.

(Note: well, i think my poetic creativity died and went to hell in a hand basket but hey, maybe it will come back someday. I guess if you kind of put this to the tune of R.E.M's Half a World Away it will sound a bit better.)

2 comments:

  1. I found a liking for this one. To merely click a check in a box would have left me feeling empty.



    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks man, you brightened my day by commenting :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Literature
Blog Information Profile for AquilusDomini
Add to Technorati Favorites