February 1, 2010

Untitled

Life was a riddle
And you,
You were an answer
Sanity kills happiness
But i worked around this
Facts are silly problems
I went to your death
Honestly, liked what i saw
And made a decision
You would be my fiddle
And i,
I would be the fiddler
Meddling wasn’t intentional
But it made sense
So i took to your tomb
Vampires loomed in my mind
I gave them a song
You gave me the notes
Playing saw no joke
Tricky by far
And cold to reach
Struggles are gods
We bow
Bow forever until never
Now was a dream
But sweet reality
Came from dusted bones
Liquids i could drink
And you’d drown
Such simplicity i’ve found
Conclusions
What a horrible stretch
That i liked to see
You were dirt
I withdrew from a casket
Everything of lust.

---author's note---
take a wild guess what this one is about

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Literature
Blog Information Profile for AquilusDomini
Add to Technorati Favorites