February 1, 2010

A.S.C

Let's converse
I'll give you images
You give me your blood
It's in my nature, to talk.

A beginning
I don't know where
Sometime at some point
There's a story.

I've done this before
You're not a first
Questions will ask
Answers will reply.

So you want to know
Alright, let's start
I've got a lifetime
But you, not so much.

Proud?, sure i am
Debauchery is beauty
You'll learn that
Or maybe you won't.

Bodies lie strewn
Places you'd never figure
It's amazing really
How easy it becomes.

Bullets are angels
Knives are gods
But the hands
Oh, they're beyond all.

No better rush
Feeling pulses fail
Seeing stars go silent
Smelling an ironistic spray.

Something to do
To kill off the time
It's my favourite
Everything i've wished.

There's joy in it
The hunting
Driving to dispose
Death itself.

I think i'll slow
You've been long enough
No need to keep you
I've told, now, you know.

---author's note---
i'll let you all interpret this the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Literature
Blog Information Profile for AquilusDomini
Add to Technorati Favorites