September 19, 2014

Stranglehold

I watch your eyes go blind
Under the wrath of my hold
You’re mine forever
No one else will ever know

So long I stared
Lingering in the shadows
You never knew a thing
Drowning in your own shallows

The darkest thoughts
They come to life
Dancing before me
In your dying light

What do you expect of me
Your twisted savior in the night
To show you mercy
For your display of fright

I’ve rescued you
Your existence so pitiable
I’m saving you from yourself
Yet you have the audacity to struggle

I’m winning the war
Your battles all lost
We walk the same paths
Our fates meaningfully crossed

 You’re a broken demon
I’m your source of divinity
Beneath my hold
You strangle into infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Literature
Blog Information Profile for AquilusDomini
Add to Technorati Favorites