January 28, 2014

Another Old One from 2007

::::Untitled::::
 
So lost for you
Buried in your perfection
I hate you
And absolutely adore you

What can i do
Sit and watch your life
Everything sane
Beautiful and in pain

I've followed behind
Lived and let burn and die
So tell me
Can't you cease to be?

Your lovers have fallen
All your friends are acid dirt
Still you don't falter
You keep moving past the hurt

There's a choice left
Fade into obscurity
Or take your existence
I'll take the path of persistence

Happy hunting success
You're my doe in headlights
Never saw me
And now you're my glory

What do i solve
Ancient thoughts
I care not what i've lost
What's yours is always mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Literature
Blog Information Profile for AquilusDomini
Add to Technorati Favorites